Thursday, March 29, 2012

Job opening - HTML5 games developer for a hot Social-Mobile gaming company at 12 Gigs (San Francisco, CA)

Our social-mobile gaming startup is getting hot and we’re looking for people to help us get to the next level!


Does the following describe you?  If so, we’d like to talk to you.



  • I’m a multilingual programmer who picks up a programming language or a framework and runs 

  • I  like working in a very dynamic, creative, fast paced, and rapidly changing environment.

  • I build personal coding projects for fun

  • I love games and can speak the language of games

  • I enjoy working with APIs, including Facebook

  • I enjoy a well-rounded culture where engineers are cherished and have a huge impact on the direction of the company


Please send your resume to naghi@12gigs.com

Apply for this job vacancy

No comments:

Post a Comment